My dreams were about trying to figure out what would be so hard about finding out about inner earth, ET’s, extra-intra dimensional, invisible people? Swear to God, nothing could be worse than what “They” are doing to us topside w/Covid and experimental biologics!
All the inferences in all the vids are about what ever they are going to pop on us next (like project blue beam, etc.) They are saying that what we will find out, will rock our world and its not gonna be nice. Well, ET’s, inner earth, extra-intra dimensional – nothing compares to the scam the ‘They’ are pulling on us now. Other than maybe the earth will be destroyed (which I seriously doubt) Then I think, well, maybe we are on a huge space ship (we are, only it is a planet) and we are about to reach our destination? Like the star-Trek “For I have touched the sky and the earth is hollow…” Or is it about our total annihilation? The real end of us and the planet? Or that our souls are not eternal? (If so – it was fun while it lasted… Which I doubt)
I just HATE being gamed! Just tell us, DO IT, get it OVER WITH – NOW. Plop it on me – if I can’t handle it, it’s on me. Wouldn’t it just solve their overpopulation problem though if we all went screaming into the night via everything is Not what it seems, or what we think it is?
It pisses me off that I can’t figure it out. And yet I know when we are finally invited into the next phase of the game I’m gonna be going “I just knew it! ” …A V8 moment!
Rule 39: There are no coincidences
Rule 36: If you feel like you are being played, you probably are.
Rule 51: Sometimes you’re wrong.
So, in my dreams, I kept trying to find out what was going to be so bad, and I couldn’t find it.
oh yeah, Rule 3 too.
1. Never let suspects stay together. (According to McGee in “Ships in the Night”, Rule Number One has actually been taken twice.)
1.a Never screw over your partner.
2. Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
3. Don’t believe what you’re told. Double check
3.a Never be unreachable.
4. The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person – if you must. There is no third best.
5. You don’t waste good.
6. Never say you’re sorry. It’s a sign of weakness.
7. Always be specific when you lie.
8. Never take anything for granted. – “Never assume”
9. Never go anywhere without a knife. (Alison’s rule – never go anywhere without a multitool.)
10. Never get personally involved in a case.
11. When the job is done, walk away.
12. Never date a co-worker.
13. Never, ever involve lawyers.
14. Bend the line, don’t break it.
15. Always work as a team.
16. If someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it.
17. Never, ever interrupt Gibbs during an interrogation.
18. It’s better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
19. Always look under.
20. Never mess with a Marine’s coffee… if you want to live.
28. There are two ways to follow someone. First way, they never notice you. Second way, they only notice you.
27. When you need help, ask.
35. Always watch the watchers.
36. If you feel like you are being played, you probably are.
38. Your case, you’re lead.
39. There is no such thing as coincidence.
40. If it seems like someone is out to get you, they are.
42. Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you.
44. First things first, hide the women and children.
45. Clean up the mess that you make. Also stated as “Never leave behind loose ends”
51. Sometimes you’re wrong.