What do Morris K. Jessup, Carlos Allende, Grey Barker and the Varo annotated edition of Jessup’s book “The Case for the UFO’s’ 1955 all have in common with RF interferometry, the entire electromagnetic spectrum, the recent fires in Santa Rosa CA, and MKUltra, the Navy, Vegas, 5G, the hurricanes, the SSP, Antarctica, Paleophysics and antediluvian technology and just about every other spooky thing going on right now???
The ‘Fourth Physics’ – the physics of quantum mechanics, and wave forms and the electromagnetic spectrum and its engineerability. That is what connects to every dot. What no one has seen fit to mention is that the entire electromagnetic spectrum IS the aether, the sub-quantum matrix, the fabric of space-time itself. The other point nobody is mentioning, is that since WW1, this science has been investigated with an eye to its engineerability, the ‘how do we use this information’ – how do we make it do stuff? This particular subject is what has lead the research through the years to give us all the pretty toys we have seen in Star Trek – the antigrav applications, the healing applications the, sensor applications, the shielding and cloaking technologies, and last but at least first in all that research, the weapons technology.
Here is the point: if you know the EMF frequency – its address, sort of – of anything, a thought, a feeling, a plant, a body organ, a metal; you can change, distort, disassemble, transport to anywhere, or fix anything with just energy.
The basis of it is that all our compartmentalized concepts of time-space and matter-energy are not separate entities but are transmutable under the same conditions of electromagnetic disturbance. (1)
According to Maxwell’s equations in the late 19th century, light was thought to consist of waves of electromagnetic fields and matter was thought to consist of localized particles. However, this was challenged in Albert Einstein‘s 1905 paper on the photoelectric effect, which described light as discrete and localized quanta of energy (now called photons), which won him the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1921. In 1924 Louis de Broglie presented his thesis concerning the wave–particle duality theory, which proposed the idea that all matter displays the wave–particle duality of photons. According to de Broglie, for all matter and for radiation alike, the energy by the Planck relation: From <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davisson%E2%80%93Germer_experiment>
The only difference between matter and energy is what the EMF is doing or what is being done to it. It can behave as a fluid/wave or as a solid/scalar.
It seems everybody in any gov’t arm, or any kind of projects knows this except us dumb landlubbers. It’s a physics that should/could be taught to children at the grade school level.. Instead we are taught nonsense and how to flounder in dark corners. Quantum mechanics is but a head nod towards these principles because they have all been benchmarked, engineered, used and not always to the advantage of the earth population, either. Funny though, they can’t use too much of it, or there would be no explaining it.
Einstein actually wrote two unified theory papers. In the 1928 one he included what is called the torsion tensor and its ability to describe and create the local pleating of space time.
An electric field created in a coil induces a magnetic field at right angles to the electric field; each of these fields represents a plane of space. But since there are three planes of space, there must be a third field, perhaps a gravitational one. By hooking up electromagnetic generators so as to produce a magnetic pulse, it might be possible to produce the third field though the principle of resonance. (1)
Lt. Col. Tom Bearden points out that the ability to engineer space time implies at least two weaponizable capabilities: 1. to put energy into a target area, and 2. the ability to suddenly extract energy from a targeted area. (1) This being done with a technique called interferometry:
Further information: Interference (wave propagation)
Interferometry makes use of the principle of superposition to combine waves in a way that will cause the result of their combination to have some meaningful property that is diagnostic of the original state of the waves. This works because when two waves with the same frequency combine, the resulting intensity pattern is determined by the phase difference between the two waves—waves that are in phase will undergo constructive interference while waves that are out of phase will undergo destructive interference. Waves which are not completely in phase nor completely out of phase will have an intermediate intensity pattern, which can be used to determine their relative phase difference. Most interferometers use light or some other form of electromagnetic wave. From <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interferometry>
This is also the way with electromagnetic interferometry that you derive a template or frequency address of the target of an object. The diffraction of the two beams yields a template that gives the exact frequency needed to interact with the target either negatively or positively. This can be recorded and reproduced on many various media, so is it Memorex, or is it real?? Basically this can create a scalar wave, a fold or pleat in space-time, a pure wave of stress in the medium. All you would have to do is decouple the field (hit it with a static energy pulse) to create an extremely explosive effect after you placed the scalar packet where you wanted it. This can be done anywhere on, in or above earth!
All this without even cracking into just plain ol’ RF waves without fancy other stuff. If you know the resonant frequency of a thing, which is predicated on its material and size, you can calculate its resonance. Focus a beam of radio frequency at it in its ratio/resonance frequency and it will absorb almost 100% of the energy directed to it – the principle of our micro wave ovens.
Laser beams begin to cause plasma breakdown in the atmosphere at energy densities of around one megajoule per cubic centimetre. This effect, called “blooming,” causes the laser to defocus and disperse energy into the surrounding air. Blooming can be more severe if there is fog, smoke, or dust in the air.
Techniques that may reduce these effects include:
- Spreading the beam across a large, curved mirror that focuses the power on the target, to keep energy density en route too low for blooming to happen. This requires a large, very precise, fragile mirror, mounted somewhat like a searchlight, requiring bulky machinery to slew the mirror to aim the laser.
- Using a phased array. For typical laser wavelengths, this method would require billions of micrometre-size antennae. There is currently no known way to implement these, though carbon nanotubes have been proposed. Phased arrays could theoretically also perform phase-conjugate amplification (see below). Phased arrays do not require mirrors or lenses, and can be made flat and thus do not require a turret-like system (as in “spread beam”) to be aimed, though range will suffer if the target is at extreme angles to the surface of the phased array.
- Using a phase-conjugate laser system. This method employs a “finder” or “guide” laser illuminating the target. Any mirror-like (“specular”) points on the target reflect light that is sensed by the weapon’s primary amplifier. The weapon then amplifies inverted waves, in a positive feedback loop, destroying the target, with shockwaves as the specular regions evaporate. This avoids blooming because the waves from the target pass through the blooming, and therefore show the most conductive optical path; this automatically corrects for the distortions caused by blooming. Experimental systems using this method usually use special chemicals to form a “phase-conjugate mirror“. In most systems, the mirror overheats dramatically at weapon-useful power levels.
- Using a very short pulse that finishes before blooming interferes.
- Focusing multiple lasers of relatively low power on a single target. From <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon>
Although some devices are labelled as microwave weapons, the microwave range is commonly defined as being between 300 MHz and 300 GHz which is within the RF range. Some examples of weapons which have been publicized by the military are as follows:
- Active Denial System is a millimeter wave source that heats the water in the target’s skin and thus causes incapacitating pain. It is being used by the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory and Raytheon for riot-control duty. Though intended to cause severe pain while leaving no lasting damage, concern has been voiced as to whether the system could cause irreversible damage to the eyes. There has yet to be testing for long-term side effects of exposure to the microwave beam. It can also destroy unshielded electronics: see TEMPEST (research into unintended electronic release of information). The device comes in various sizes including attached to a humvee.
- Vigilant Eagle is an airport defense system that directs high-frequency microwaves towards any projectile that is fired at an aircraft. The system consists of a missile-detecting and tracking subsystem (MDT), a command and control system, and a scanning array. The MDT is a fixed grid of passive infrared (IR) cameras. The command and control system determines the missile launch point. The scanning array projects microwaves that disrupt the surface-to-air missile’s guidance system, deflecting it from the aircraft.
- Bofors HPM Blackout is a high-powered microwave weapon system which is stated to be able to destroy at distance a wide variety of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) electronic equipment. It is stated to be not lethal to humans.
- The effective radiated power (ERP) of the EL/M-2080 Green Pine radar makes it a possible candidate for conversion into a directed-energy weapon, by focusing pulses of radar energy on target missiles. The energy spikes are tailored to enter missiles through antennas or sensor apertures where they can fool guidance systems, scramble computer memories or even burn out sensitive electronic components.
- AESA radars mounted on fighter aircraft have been slated as directed energy weapons against missiles, however, a senior US Air Force officer noted: “they aren’t particularly suited to create weapons effects on missiles because of limited antenna size, power and field of view“. Potentially lethal effects are produced only inside 100 metres range, and disruptive effects at distances on the order of one kilometre. Moreover, cheap countermeasures can be applied to existing missiles. From <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon>
Transfer that information over to HAARP and vastly increase the scale of it and you have your ability to induces storms and earthquakes, and fires.
Electrostatic and magnetic fields focus and direct the electrons to strike a target. The kinetic energy is transformed into thermal energy at or near the surface of the material. The resulting heating causes the material to melt and then evaporate. Temperatures in excess of 3500 degrees Celsius can be reached. From <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron-beam_technology>
Trust me, we DO have the technology:
Main article: Electrolaser
An electrolaser first ionizes its target path, and then sends a powerful electric current down the conducting track of ionized plasma, somewhat like lightning. It functions as a giant, high-energy, long-distance version of the Taser or stun gun.
Pulsed energy projectile
Main article: Pulsed energy projectile
Pulsed Energy Projectile or PEP systems emit an infrared laser pulse which creates rapidly expanding plasma at the target. The resulting sound, shock and electromagnetic waves stun the target and cause pain and temporary paralysis. The weapon is under development and is intended as a non-lethal weapon in crowd control though it can also be used as a lethal weapon.
A Dazzler is a directed-energy weapon intended to temporarily blind or disorient its target with intense directed radiation. Targets can include sensors or human vision. Dazzlers emit infrared or invisible light against various electronic sensors, and visible light against humans, when they are intended to cause no long-term damage to eyes. The emitters are usually lasers, making what is termed a laser dazzler. Most of the contemporary systems are man-portable, and operate in either the red (a laser diode) or green (a diode-pumped solid-state laser, DPSS) areas of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Initially developed for military use, non-military products are becoming available for use in law enforcement and security.
The personnel halting and stimulation response rifle (PHASR) is a prototype non-lethal laser dazzler developed by the Air Force Research Laboratory’s Directed Energy Directorate, U.S. Department of Defense. Its purpose is to temporarily disorient and blind a target. Blinding laser weapons have been tested in the past, but were banned under the 1995 United Nations Protocol on Blinding Laser Weapons, which the United States acceded to on 21 January 2009. The PHASR rifle, a low-intensity laser, is not prohibited under this regulation, as the blinding effect is intended to be temporary. It also uses a two-wavelength laser. The PHASR was tested at Kirtland Air Force Base, part of the Air Force Research Laboratory Directed Energy Directorate in New Mexico.
Laser weapon examples
Project Excalibur was a United States government nuclear weapons research program to develop a nuclear pumped x-ray laser as a directed energy weapon for ballistic missile defence.
- In 1984 the Soviet Strategic Missile Troops military academy developed the first handheld laser weapon, intended for use by cosmonauts in outer space.
- 1K17 Szhatie– Experimental Soviet self-propelled laser weapon.
- In 1987 a Soviet laser-armed orbital weapon system, the 17F19DM Polyus/Skif-DM, failed during deployment.
- In 1991 scientists at the US Army Missile Command developed and field tested a ruggedized tunable laser emitting in yellow-orange-red part of the spectrum.
- Made by Northrop Grumman:
- On March 18, 2009 Northrop Grumman announced that its engineers in Redondo Beach had successfully built and tested an electric laser capable of producing a 100-kilowatt ray of light, powerful enough to destroy cruise missiles, artillery, rockets and mortar rounds. An electric laser is theoretically capable, according to Brian Strickland, manager for the United States Army‘s Joint High Power Solid State Laser program, of being mounted in an aircraft, ship, or vehicle because it requires much less space for its supporting equipment than a chemical laser.
- On April 6, 2011, the U.S. Navy successfully tested a laser gun, manufactured by Northrop Grumman, that was mounted on the former USS Paul Foster, which is currently used as the navy’s test ship. When engaged during the test that occurred off the coast of Central California in the Pacific Ocean test range, the laser gun was documented as having “a destructive effect on a high-speed cruising target”, said Chief of Naval Research Admiral Nevin Carr. While classified, the proposed range of the laser gun is measured in miles, not yards.
- Northrop Grumman has announced the availability of a high-energy solid-state laser weapon system that they call FIRESTRIKE, introduced on 13 November 2008. The system is modular, using 15 kW modules that can be combined to provide various levels of power.
- Skyguard (area defense system)
- Boeing YAL-1
- Precision Airborne Standoff Directed Energy Weapon
- On 19 July 2010 an anti-aircraft laser described as the Laser Close-In Weapon System was unveiled at the Farnborough Airshow.
- The ZEUS-HLONS (HMMWV Laser Ordnance Neutralization System) is the first laser and the first energy weapon of any type to be used on a battlefield. It is used for neutralizing mines and unexploded ordnance.
- High Energy Liquid Laser Area Defense System (HELLADS)
- The Mid-Infrared Advanced Chemical Laser (MIRACL) is an experimental U.S. Navy deuterium fluoride laser and was tested against an Air Force satellite in 1997.
- In 2011, the U.S. Navy began to test the Maritime Laser Demonstrator (MLD), a laser for use aboard its warships.
- In 2013 the U.S. began field testing a directed-energy weapon it calls the Laser Weapon System.
- Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response, or PHaSR, is a non-lethal hand-held weapon developed by the United States Air Force Its purpose is to “dazzle” or stun a target. It was developed by Air Force’s Directed Energy Directorate.
- Tactical High Energy Laser (THEL) is a weaponized deuterium fluoride laser developed in a joint research project by Israel and the U.S. It is designed to shoot down aircraft and missiles. See also National missile defense.
Soviet/Russian Beriev A-60: a CO2 gas laser mounted on an Ilyushin Il-76MD transport.
- The U.S. Air Force’s Airborne Laser, or Advanced Tactical Laser, was a plan to mount a CO2 gas laser or COIL chemical laser on a modified Boeing 747 to shoot down missiles.
- High Energy Laser-Mobile Demonstrator (HEL-MD) is a Boeing designed laser system mounted on a Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT). Its current power level is 10 kW, which will be boosted to 50 kW, and expected to eventually be upgraded to 100 kW. Targets that can be engaged are mortar rounds, artillery shells and rockets, unmanned aerial vehicles, and cruise missiles.
- Lockheed Martin is developing a 60 kW fiber laser to mount on the HEMTT that maintains beam quality at high power outputs while using less electricity than solid-state lasers.
- Free-electron laser (FEL) technology is being evaluated by the US Navy as a candidate for an antiaircraft and anti-missile directed-energy weapon. The Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility‘s FEL has demonstrated over 14 kW power output. Compact multi-megawatt class FEL weapons are undergoing research. On June 9, 2009 the Office of Naval Research announced it had awarded Raytheon a contract to develop a 100 kW experimental FEL. On March 18, 2010 Boeing Directed Energy Systems announced the completion of an initial design for U.S. Naval use. A prototype FEL system was demonstrated, with a full-power prototype scheduled by 2018.
- Portable Efficient Laser Testbed (PELT)
- Laser AirCraft CounterMeasures (ACCM)
- Mobile Expeditionary High-Energy Laser (MEHEL) 2.0
- Area Defense Anti-Munitions (ADAM)
- Advanced Test High Energy Asset (ATHENA)
- Self-Protect High-Energy Laser Demonstrator (SHiELD)
- Silent Hunter (laser weapon) is a Chinese fibre optic laser air-defence system
- See also Electrolaser#Examples of electrolasers.
Micro-miniaturize this and you have cell phones, cell towers and MKUltra stuff. We have mapped the brain and its frequencies in many ways, to assist those with traumatic injury and to limb loss to knowing the frequencies of differing emotional states. These are transmittable. Granted, the shorter the wave, the easier it is to stop and the more attenuated it is, but with all the cell towers around the earth and the availability of connection over a very wide and rich range by our own cell phones, and the above is not quite a problem, hmmm?
On March 23, 1991, a news brief was released in the form of an ITV News Bureau Ltd (London) wire service bulletin entitled “High-Tech Psychological Warfare Arrives in the Middle East”. This was during the administration of George Bush Sr., during “Operation Desert Storm” and describes in remarkable detail a US Psychological Operations (PsyOps) covert operation successfully deployed against Iraqi troops in Kuwait.
Saddam Hussein’s vaunted “Republican Guard” crack troops were promising Bush “the Mother of all Battles” with many thousands of dead coalition troops. On paper, it looked convincing. Hussein’s Republican Guard troops were battle-hardened veterans of the 10 year war with Iran, while coalition troops were unblooded. The Iraqis had modern weaponry and were well trained in how to use it. Something very strange happened, however. The “mother of all battles” ended before it began, as literally hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers surrendered en masse without even firing a shot!
Here is what the British press reported on the incident –while the American press was censored:
“… an unbelievable and HIGHLY CLASSIFIED PsyOps program utilizing “Silent Sound” techniques was successfully deployed. The opportunity to use this method occurred when Saddam Hussein’s military command-and-control system was destroyed. The Iraqi troops were then forced to use commercial FM radio stations to carry encoded commands, which were broadcast on the 100 MHz frequency. The US Psy-Ops team set up its own portable FM transmitter, utilizing the same frequency, in the deserted city of Al Khafji. This US transmitter overpowered the local Iraqi station. Along with patriotic and religious music, PsyOps transmitted “vague, confusing and contradictory military orders and information”.
“Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work, however. A sophisticated electronic system designed to ‘speak’ directly to the mind of the listener; to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain’s electroencephalographic (EEG) patterns and thus artificially implant negative emotional states —- feelings of intense fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness were created in the Iraqi troops. This incredibly effective subliminal system doesn’t just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that EMOTION in their minds.” From <http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soundsofsilence11dec08.shtml>
The Sound of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of mass mind-control tested in the mid 1950’s, perfected during the 70’s, and used extensively by the “modern” U.S. military in the early 90’s, despite the opposition and warnings issued by men such as Dwight David Eisenhower. This mind-altering covert weapon is based on something called subliminal carrier technology, or the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), (also nicknamed S-Quad or “Squad” in military jargon.) It was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 From <http://educate-yourself.org/cn/soundsofsilence11dec08.shtml>
Then you have the whole issue of social engineering for the express purpose of accessing and controlling the spacetime continuum of which consciousness may be the larger part. https://alsionsbells.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/social-alchemy-the-direct-manipulation-of-the-physical-medium-using-propaganda-and-human-psyche-or-do-with-this-what-you-will/ and to whit I think they are engineering us for something – https://alsionsbells.wordpress.com/2017/10/10/the-great-expectancy/
Do not forget that sound, light, heat, things we feel with our bodies are also part of the electromagnetic spectrum! So yes these same principles can be applied to the entire spectrum.
The basis of it is that all our compartmentalized concepts of time-space and matter-energy are not separate entities but are transmutable under the same conditions of electromagnetic disturbance. (1)
Just keep repeating that over and over to yourself until you begin to see everything in this universe both obvious and unobvious in this format. There is nothing more important to realize than this.
The category of physics mentioned above, of which really, nobody has named, on purpose I surmise, and it’s out growth, and research in the last 70 years, is, in one sense or another the science behind all we see happening in the world today and to us that are for all intents and purposes, unexplainable.
The science is out there. It’s been out there for the last 100 years – no exaggeration. What we see today is just the outgrowth into a million different areas. The fact that it’s been kept secret doesn’t make it any less valid or effective. Do we have a secret Space Program that can do what everybody says it can? By the looks of this science, hell yes we do! Just remember:
“One man’s magic is another man’s engineering. Supernatural is a null word.” Robert A. Heinlein
(1) Secrets of the Unified Field: The Philadelphia Experiment, Nazi Bell, and the Discarded Theory. Joseph P. Farrell Adventures Unlimited Press 2008